Frequently Asked Questions on BETC
BETC stands for BODEX Experience Translation Connector.
Adobe Recommended Framework for Translations ie TIF Translation
Integration Framework.This not only assures compliance with Adobe mandates but also assures smooth upgrades to newer versions of AEM.
Yes, BETC can deployed with current AEM versions (6.1, 6.2, 6.3,6.4, 6.5 and AEM CS).
faster translation. A lot of clever hacks are included to make it work
BETC is an AEM Package that gets deployed on an Author Instance.In order to communicate with the TMS, Cloud services are needed to
be configured first then authors can choose Hybrid or Machine translation
mode via Projects or Sites console.
Ans: You can configure your BETC’s proxy by following this step
PRE-Requisites – Things you will need:
- for AEM Version.
- AEM 6.2.
- AEM 6.3.
- Proxy URL/IP address.
- Proxy Port No.
- Proxy UserName & Password
Configuration on AEM Instance – To ensure the working of proxy: (Also refer to image below)
- Perform basic configuration
- Login to AEM Instance.
- Open url : http://hostname/system/console/configMgr (full qualified domain-name or IP Address)
- Search for “Bodex Experience Translation Connector Factory” and open it.
- Select Enable Proxy to “YES”.
- Add Proxy url/ip in “Proxy Host”.
- Add Proxy Port No. in “Proxy Port”.
- Add “Proxy USERNAME”, if Required.
- Add “Proxy Password”, if Required.
- If proxy uses “HTTPS” protocol, then select “HTTPS” to “YES” Save Configuration.