Human Resource (HR) & Office Manager
BODEX is looking for go-getter(s) who could help HR and office Administrative work. This position is based in Bhilai, (C.G.) India. Following are the requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Primary responsibilities will include liaising with existing employees, executing human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; performance and talent management; recognition; health and safety; and training and development.
- Statutory Compliances knowledge Employee Database Management, Issuance of Various Letters, Leaves & Attendance Management, Payroll, EPF-ESIC & Legal Compliance, Performance Review & Management, Trainings & Development activities, Employee Engagement Activities, CSR, Generalist role Handling End to End Recruitment.
- Help in formulating personnel policy and procedure guidance for employees and management.
- Facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental Heads to understand skills and competencies required for openings. Identify future staffing needs.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to Head Human Resource.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employment eligibility verifications.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports/personnel records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Administer new employee onboarding and orientation.
- Email follow-up from employers Recruitment and Selection, Joining Formalities, Statutory Compliance, Exit Formalities, Employee Engagement, Payroll, Attendance and Leave Management
- Liaise with the various stakeholders towards running initiatives specific to Social Responsibility, Fun Fridays, Cultural events, etc.
- Prepare paperwork, schedule, and facilitate smooth new hire onboarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience
- Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews, including entering data into HR information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organizational change, and all other employee-relations matters
- Be the primary backup for payroll processing, including; bi-weekly and semi-monthly updates to employee files, bonus/incentive pay, tracking vacation/sick pay, importing expense reimbursements, inputting exceptions, hourly employee validations, and benefit changes
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart, and contributes to the development of policies
- Performs other duties as assigned by Head Human Resource.
Desired Candidate Profile
- MBA / PGD / Masters Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field (preferred).
- 2 – 3 (or more) years of experience as an HR Executive / Recruitment Executive.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Superb computer literacy and exposure to related HR software.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Ability to Work comfortably under pressure, meets tight deadlines, manage competing priorities and keep up with a high volume of activity.
- The ability to work quickly, flexibly, effectively, and positively in response to requests made at short notice.
- Good organizational skills and ability to pay attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge/understanding of HR functions, HR best practices, regulatory changes, new technologies in human resources, talent management, Labor Law, and employment regulations will be an advantage.
Perks and Benefits :
It will match best in the industry and no compromise on perks and other benefits if the candidate is a competent and proven performer.
If there are any questions or clarifications needed, please contact email@example.com
If the position interests you, please respond with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in the following format with appropriate documentation
Email Subject Line: Position Applied for || Your Name
- Position Applied for:
- Covering letter highlighting relevant experience:
- Detailed Profile or Resume in Word/PDF Format:
- Expected Yearly Salary:
- References (if any):